- 100 % Shell mould & Shell Core for the better casting dimensional accuracy and surface finish.
- Produced on CORE SHOOTERS AND MOULD SHOOTERS, our precision cores are maintained with thorough testing, meticulous gauging, and visual inspections.
- We only accept A-1 cores for assembling which are then transported to the automatic refractory paint coating machine and prepared for pouring.
- With four Inductotherm dual track furnaces, having 550 kg capacity each, VARUN CASTING CO. has the capacity to offer greater process flexibility and highly consistent quality products to our customers.
- We use overhead and grounded automated monorails which facilitates us to transfer castings from pouring station to knockout station ensuring a safe and timely delivery process.
- To ensure the quality that customers demands we carry out online inspection of molten metal by spectrometer with spectra view display system.
Post Casting Processes
Our centralized cleaning and finishing facility ensures every casting is quickly and thoroughly processed, no matter the size. Castings are finished on a indabrator shot blasting machine using steel shot to mechanically clean them. We use decoring and sand blasting for better surface finish of critical cavities.